Monday, February 16, 2009

I ACCUSE

(This is partly a response to a comment by Nshuti Habimana, on a post by Friends of the Congo, here)


I am fed up. I am fed up of people always blaming the victims of the conflict in the Congo, of creating the conflict. I am sick and tired of hearing so-called experts on Congo, and duped well-meaning entertainment personalities, mis-characterize the reality of the conflict in my country. So, I have decided to accuse, as objectively and as concisely as I can, those people that are the main causes of this conflict, so that maybe people can finally go after them. This is a work in progress, and I get precisions on specific names of people, with accessible and tangible proof, I will update this. So I ACCUSE:


- I ACCUSE elements within the current leadership of the Republika y'Urwanda, of having planned, engineered, and masterminded a series of social, political and military operations, to effect the vicious, deliberate and meticulous destabilization of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, directly and/or by proxy, and consequently, to be responsible for the chaos, and the Shoah-proportioned fatalities that resulted from said planing, between 1996 to 2008.

- I ACCUSE these same elements of the said current leadership of Rwanda of having exploited pre-existing ethnic tensions in the Great lakes region, and the world's LEGITIMATE sympathy towards the victims of (and DESERVED guilt for their inaction during) the 1994 genocide, to guarantee some level of impunity in their massacre of millions of Congolese people and non-combatant Rwandan Hutu refugees, and subsequent rabid exploitation of mineral resources in the East of the DRC.

- I ACCUSE these same elements of the said current leadership of Rwanda of having expansionist aims at the expense of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and of using the aforementioned legitimate and deserved sympathy and/or guilt, to endear Western powers into adopting these blatantly illegal and abhorrent expansionist ambitions as potential solutions to the conflict they themselves generated.

- I ACCUSE these same elements of the said current leadership of Rwanda of having engineered the use of rape and the HIV virus as a weapon of war in the East of the DRC, and of having financed multiple shell-rebel organizations to achieve their ignominious aims in the DRC.

- I ACCUSE certain elements of the leadership of the Democratic Republic of the Congo to be in traitorous collusion with the aforementioned elements of the said current leadership of Rwanda.

- I ACCUSE eminent members of the leadership, and the intelligentsia of the United States of America, the UK, France, Belgium, Canada, China and South Africa of willfully, and criminally, turning a blind eye to the actions of the aforementioned elements of the said current leadership of Rwanda, in order to allow several of their ventures and corporations to benefit from the cheap labor, and general lack of regulations, resulting from the chaos created by the aforementioned vicious, deliberate and meticulous destabilization of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

- Finally, I ACCUSE those among us Congolese, Rwandan and Western principled citizens that have the required information to nominally identify (with tangible proof) the aforementioned negative elements of the leaderships of Rwanda, Congo, and the International community. I ACCUSE them of genocidal cowardice at worst, or genocidal apathy at best.


I have accused. Prove me wrong!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

name names

TheMalau said...

I do not want to name names until I have the irrefutable, tangible evidence to do so. If you have it, please share.

Donate to The Salon

Help us continue to do this important work of promoting freedom of expression about the Congo.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

Explore The Salon