Friday, November 05, 2004

Democracy of the fittest?

I was listening to the Press Panel progam of the Congolese/UN Radio Okapi, and one of the journalist dscribed President Bush's action in Iraq in a very accurate way, I believe. He said "President Bush is the Champion of the Democracy of the strongest"... I felt that was very inciteful (a term I do not often use about journalists in my country, the Congo), because it seems like President Bush would want to impose Democracy through mass murder of the very same people that he's trying to bring democracy to. I want to hear people's opinion about this.


No comments:

Donate to The Salon

Help us continue to do this important work of promoting freedom of expression about the Congo.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

Explore The Salon