Friday, November 05, 2004

Mode for Caleb: Open letter to America

As I was wandering aimlessly on the net, in search of some further insight on the consequences of the recent elections in the USA, and looking for calmer and less angry thoughts than those I expressed earlier (Nov. 3rd), I found this letter to America that outlined a lot of my thoughts, present and past on the political arena and the American public, and its effect on the rest of the world. It is a very thoughtful piece, and apparently very honnest, and definitely worth reading.
Please read Mode for Caleb: Open letter to America

1 comment:

Caleb McDaniel said...

Thanks for your kind words, and do not feel any need to apologize for your November 3rd piece. The point in my "letter" is not that it is always wrong to be angry; there are reasons to be extremely upset by this turn of events, and you stated many of them very forcefully. My point is only that we must not allow anger to become the only thing we feel. Cheers!

Donate to The Salon

Help us continue to do this important work of promoting freedom of expression about the Congo.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

Explore The Salon