Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shameless Plug...

I have somehow been able to put my thesis in blog form, so that I can share it with more people, and get more feedback.

It's entitled: Western Democracy for Afican Former Colonies?

People can leave comments on the thesis itself, or right on this post. I do not petend to claim that it is even remotely close to perfect; but it reflects the conclusions I have reached over the years. It is also a work in progress, and I am planning to add more "chapters". Ideas are welcome.

In other personal news, I am a bit busy lately, so the number of posts per day on N&T may drop down to 1 or 2. One will definitely come about the UN reform, and the hearings in the US House of Representatives' Foreign Relations committee... and the amount of prejudice thatcould be heard, especially from one side of the floor.

No comments:

Donate to The Salon

Help us continue to do this important work of promoting freedom of expression about the Congo.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

Explore The Salon