Monday, January 09, 2006

Sampsa Daily: Situation in Congo

Sampsa blogs on the crisis in the Congo, as many have done recently, myself included. In my series on the realities, I continue on this series of pictures on Congo Vision.

This time, look at some images of the University of Kinshasa.

As a positive image, I want to direct you to the first page of Congo Vision, to see the picture of a recent friend of mine, who also happens to be Miss DRCongo International, Gilda. She is quite smart, and represents the beauty of Congolese women quite well.

I will resume regular length postings on Tuesday.

Tags:

No comments:

Donate to The Salon

Help us continue to do this important work of promoting freedom of expression about the Congo.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif

Explore The Salon